Chattanooga law firm Gearhiser, Peters, Elliott & Cannon, PLLC recently announced that Jacob L. Perry has joined the firm. He will practice primarily in the area of civil litigation. Perry previously clerked for the Honorable Jeffrey M. Atherton and the Honorable Pamela A. Fleenor for the Eleventh Judicial District Chancery Court in Hamilton County. Perry is a native of McMinnville, Tennessee, and received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Tennessee Technological University and his law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee.
- Sam Elliott honored with Ralph H. Kelly Humanitarian Award.
- Jacob L. Perry joins Gearhiser, Peters, Elliott & Cannon, PLLC
- R. Wayne Peters, Sam Elliott, Wade Cannon, Beverly Edge and Bob Lockaby are included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2017.
- Sam Elliott was speaker for Chattanooga Bar Association’s celebration of Law Day
- David G. McDowell has been elected as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation.